Brooke Hogan Net Worth: If you’ve ever encountered an article about Hulk Hogan and his daughter, Brooke Hogan, you may be curious to learn more about the wrestler, singer, model, and reality TV star.
Brooke Hogan has been in the spotlight since her early years — we know her as Hulk Hogan’s daughter. She followed in her father’s footsteps when she signed a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Although she was a child when she joined her family’s wrestling company, she quickly became an integral part of the organization and became a global star. She also became one of the most recognizable faces in professional wrestling.
Also Read: Melissa McCarthy Weight Loss Secret
Brooke’s career is impressive on its own, but to really get an idea of what that means, Brooke’s net worth must be taken into account. As of 2016, how much is Brooke Hogan’s net worth? Read on to learn more.
Brooke Hogan Bio/ Wiki
Brooke was born in Tampa, Florida, the United States on May 5, 1988. She is currently 33 years old (As of 2022). Brooke holds American citizenship ad her birth sign is Taurus.
- Full Name: Brooke Ellen Bollea
- Nickname: Brooke Hogan
- Date of Birth: May 5, 1988 (05.05.1988)
- Day of Birth: Thursday
- Age: 33 years (As of 2022)
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida, United States
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Wrestler, TV Personality, Actress, Singer & Songwriter
- Brooke Hogan Net Worth: $5 Million (Approx.)
- Zodiac Sign (Sun Sign): Taurus
Brooke Hogan Family Background
Brooke was born and raised in an American family. Her mother is Linda Claridge. Brooke’s father is Terry Gene Bollea — better known as Hulk Hogan. Hulk and Linda met when Linda was a teenage stripper at the Bollea Brothers club in Tampa and later married each other. Brooke is the older child of her parents. She has a younger brother, Nick Hogan, an American actor. He is best known for his appearance on the reality show Hogan Knows Best.
- Father’s Name: Hulk Hogan (Terry Gene Bollea)
- Mother’s Name: Linda Claridge
- Brother’s Name: Nick Hogan
- Sister’s Name: None
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Husband/ Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Son: N/A
- Daughter: N/A
Brooke Hogan Relationship Status
- Current Relationship: Single
- Ex-Boyfriend(s): Phil Costa (2013), Stacks (2009), Jonathan Prater (2008), and Jerry Reid (2005-2006)
Hogan took dance classes, piano lessons, voice lessons, and gymnastics during studying at high school. In her first year at Clearwater Central Catholic High School in Clearwater, Florida, she joined the cheering squad. Brooke completed her graduation at the age of sixteen.
- School: Clearwater Central Catholic High School in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.
- College/ University: Will Update
- Qualification: Graduate
Brooke Hogan Height, Weight, and Physical Stats
Hogan stands at a decent height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 145 pounds. Her body type is athletic and does regular exercises for her health and fitness. Hogan has got beautiful green eyes and blonde hair.
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (5′ 11”)
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 38-26-37 inches
- Bra Size: 34D
- Shoe Size: 10 US
- Brooke Hogan First Film: Little Hercules in 3-D (2009)
- First Album: Undiscovered (2006)
- First Television Show: E! True Hollywood Story (1999)
Brooke started her musical career in 2002 by assigning to Trans Continental Records. She worked with LFO member Richard Burton Cronin to produce some music. In July 2004, the album’s single track, ”Everything to Me” was released. The song got the number one position on the Hot 100 Singles Sales Chart in the U.S. It also appeared at the ninety-seven position on the Billboard Hot hundred.
She toured with Hilary Erhard Duff (an American singer, actress, and businesswoman) throughout the United States to promote the album. On September 21, 2004, the album, Brooke Hogan: This Voice, was supposed to be released, but it never came out. Hogan appeared with her dad in Out: Hulk Hogan, Stage Dad.
Brooke Hogan’s Net Worth
Brooke Hogan’s Net Worth is one of the most popular posts in our article. She is the daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan and made her debut in wrestling at the age of 18. She currently has a net worth of $5 million.
By Profession: Wrestler, Singer, Dancer, TV Actor
Brooke Hogan Net Worth 2022: $5 Million (Approx.)
Salary in 2022: Will Update
Also Recommended: What is the Net Worth of Jillie Mack?