Is Joe Biden a good president? Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., aka Joe Biden, was born on November 20, 1942, in Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States. He is the 46th and current president of the United States. Under Barak Obama, he served as the 47th vice president in the United States. But, the question is, ”Is Joe Biden a good president?”
Joe Biden is actively working on bipartisan legislation to improve the lives of hardworking Americans simpler. Perhaps that’s all Americans can hope for after such a difficult four years.
You may also read about the former American president Donald Trump.
Joe Biden was born and raised in an American family, and his full name is Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. As of 2022, he is 80 years old. Joe holds an American nationality, and his birth sign is Scorpio.
- Full Name: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
- Nickname: Joe Biden
- Date of Birth: November 20, 1942 (11.20.1942)
- Day of Birth: Friday
- Age: 80 years old (as of 2022)
- Birthplace: Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Politician, Writer, Advocate
- Net Worth: $8 Million (approx.)
- Birth Sign: Scorpio
Joe Biden Family Background
He was born and raised in Biden’s family. Joe Biden’s wife Neilia and one-year-old daughter Naomi were killed in an accident during Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware, on December 18, 1972, only a few weeks after the election.
Biden attributes his renewed interest in politics and life to his second wife, teacher Jill Tracy Jacobs; they met on a blind date in 1975 and married on June 17, 1977, at the United Nations Chapel in New York.
They spent quality time behind the Iron Curtain during their honeymoon at Lake Balaton.
Joe is the father of four children from his two marriages. Biden has one son from his first wife, Robert Hunter Biden, and one daughter from his second wife, Ashley Blazer Biden.
- Father’s Name: Joseph R. Biden Sr.
- Mother’s Name: Catherine Eugenia Finnegan
- Brother’s Name: Francis W. Biden, James Brian Biden
- Sister’s Name: Valerie Biden
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/ Spouse: Late Neilia Hunter (First Wife), Jill Biden (2nd Wife)
- Children: Four
- Son: Hunter Biden, Beau Biden
- Daughter: Ashley Biden, Naomi Christina Biden
- Girlfriend: Jill Biden
- Ex-Girlfriend: N/A
Biden completed his high school education at a local school. Later, he attended the University of Delaware before earning his Law degree from Syracuse University.
- School: Local School
- College/ University: University of Delaware
- Qualification: Degree in Law
Joe Biden Height, Weight, and Physical Stats
Joe stands at a decent height of 1.82 m (approx.). He has white hair and brown eyes. It seems that he does regular exercises.
How much does Joe Biden weigh?
Joe Biden’s weight is approximately 70 kg or 154 pounds.
- Joe Biden Height: 1.8 m (approx.)
- Weight: 70 kg
- Body Type: Average
- Hair Color: White
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: N/A
How much does Joe Biden Net Worth?
According to a Forbes report, the estimated net worth of Joe Biden is $8 million (as of 2022). Over the four years, Biden made around $17.5 million out of office.
By Profession: Politician, Writer, Advocate
Joe Biden Net Worth in 2022: $8 Million (approx.)
Salary in 2022: Will update
Also Recommended: Hillary Clinton Biography