Jennifer Meyer is an American jewelry designer best known for her company Jennifer Meyer Jewelry, which has reached stores like Roseark and Barneys New York. Read more about her Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Net Worth, etc., on Megastarsbio.com.
Jennifer Meyer Biography/Bio/Wiki
Meyer has born on 23rd April 1977 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She was born to a Jewish family. Her full name is Jennifer “Jen” Meyer and she is currently 45 years old. Her birth sign is Taurus, and she holds an American nationality.
- Real Name/Full Name: Jennifer “Jen” Meyer
- Nickname: Jennifer
- Date of Birth: 23rd April 1977 (23.04.1977)
- Age: 45 years old (As of 2022)
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Jewelry Designer
- Jennifer Meyer Net Worth: $5 Million (Approx)
- Zodiac Sign (Sun Sign): Taurus
Jennifer Meyer Family Background
Jennifer Meyer was born and raised in a Jewish Family. Her father’s name is Ronald Meyer, and her mother’s name is Ellen Meyer. Her mother is the first wife of her father, Ronald. Jennifer’s stepfather and stepmother’s names are Rabbi David Baron and Kelly Chapman, respectively.
Her stepfather is the head of the Temple Shalom for the Arts. Her grandmother was Edith Meyer, who taught her how to make jewelry. In 2003, Jennifer met with Tobey Maguire. They became engaged in 2006. Later in the same year, the couple was blessed with a baby girl, Ruby Sweetheart Maguire.
Image Source: Instagram
They got married in 2007. In 2009, their second child (son) was born. His name is Otis Tobias Maguire. Unfortunately, they separated in 2016. She has a brother, Eli Meyer, and two sisters, Sarah Meyer and Carson Meyer.
- Father’s Name: Ronald Meyer
- Mother’s Name: Ellen Meyer
- Brother’s Name: Eli Meyer
- Sister’s Name: Sarah Meyer, and Carson Meyer
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Tobey Maguire (2007- 2017)
- Children: Two
- Son: Otis Tobias Maguire
- Daughter: Ruby Sweetheart Maguire
- Boyfriend: N/A
- Ex-Boyfriend: N/A
Jennifer uploaded the above picture on July 3, 2021, to wish her daughter Happy Birthday. She got lots of blessings from Jennifer fans also.
On July 20, 2021, Jennifer published a pic on Instagram with her cute niece, Ronnie. She posted the picture to wish her Happy Birthday.
Ronnie also received huge blessings from Jennifer’s fans. One of her fans said that Ronnie looks like Jennifer.
Jennifer Meyer Educational Qualification
She has studied at Syracuse University, New York. Jennifer has not disclosed much about her school, college, and education. We are currently working on it.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Syracuse University, New York.
- Qualification: N/A
Jennifer Meyer Height, Weight and More
Jennifer is standing with a normal height of 5 feet 3 inches, and her weight is approximately 54 kg. She has got a slim body with black hair and brown eyes. Her body type is slim. Jennifer is physically fit & strong and it seems that she does regular workouts or yoga for physical and mental fitness.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Dress Size: 14 US
- Shoe Size: 5.9 US
Before fame, she used to work in advertising with Ralph Lauren and Giorgio Armani. In her childhood, her grandmother taught her how to make jewelry. She is one of those designers who is successful. In 2003, she started to make an eponymous jewelry line. In the next year, she created her signature leaf design gold charm.
She got an honor from the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2012. And in the next year, she was awarded, CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessories Design. Jennifer is a popular personality on social media. She has over 476k followers on her Instagram profile.
You may also check: Who is José José? Biografía de José José
What is the Estimated Net Worth of Jennifer Meyer?
Jennifer is a jewelry designer. Her main source of earning is jewelry designing. Jennifer has an estimated net worth of 5 million dollars.
Image Source: Instagram
By Profession: Jewelry Designer
Jennifer Meyer Net worth 2022: $5 million (approx)
- In 2018, Jennifer donated her 25 percent earnings to an organization, Baby2Baby.
- Her hobbies are listening songs, reading books and playing some games.
- Jennifer’s favorite actors and actresses are Henry Fonda and Sigourney Weaver.
- Her sister Sarah, who followed in their father’s footsteps and is a movie producer, is also related to Jennifer.
- In spite of the fact that her family was involved in the film and television industry, Jennifer chose a different course of action. As a child, she developed a passion for jewels, which led her to seek a profession as a jewelry designer.
You just read this content on Megastarsbio.com. Often visit our pages for recent updates, and if you have any suggestions, you may write on the comment box.