Paul Giamatti is a famous American actor and producer. Giamatti first gained recognition for his breakout role in the comedy film Private Parts as Kenny “Pig Vomit” Rushton, followed by supporting roles in Man on the Moon, Saving Private Ryan, Big Fat Liar, and Big Momma’s House. Have you ever been intrigued by Paul Giamatti’s net worth?
In this article, you will learn about Paul Giamatti Net Worth, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Education, Girlfriend, and more. There will be a lot of information in this article, so make sure you read the article to the end.
Paul Giamatti was born on June 6, 1967, in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. His full name is Paul Edward Valentine Giamatti and he is currently 55 years old (as of 2022). Paul holds American nationality and his birth sign is Gemini.
- Full Name: Paul Edward Valentine Giamatti
- Nickname: Paul
- Date of Birth: June 6, 1967 (06.06.1967)
- Day of Birth: Tuesday
- Age: 55 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Current Residence: Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor and Producer
- Birth Sign: Gemini
Paul Giamatti Height, Weight, and Physical Stats
Paul stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 72 kg. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He looks healthy and fit after losing his weight around 15 to 20 pounds. You may also read Paul Giamatti Weight Loss Secret.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 72 kg
- Body Type: Average
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Tattoos: No
Paul Giamatti Family Background
Paul was born in the family of Angelo Bartlett Giamatti (Father) and Toni Marilyn Giamatti (Mother). He has two siblings, a brother, Marcus Giamatti, and a sister, Elena Giamatti. His father, Angelo, was a professor at Yale University, and later became the president of the University. He also appeared as the commissioner of Major League Baseball.
Paul’s mother, Toni, was an English teacher at Hopkins School. Previously, she also worked as an actress.
- Father’s Name: Angelo Bartlett Giamatti
- Mother’s Name: Toni Marilyn Giamatti
- Siblings: Two
- Brother: Marcus Giamatti
- Sister: Elena Giamatti
Giamatti attended The Foote School and later completed his graduation from Choate Rosemary Hall in 1985.
- School: The Foote School
- College/University: Choate Rosemary Hall
- Qualification: Graduate
Paul Giamatti Girlfriend, Affairs, Relationships, Wife, and Dating History
Paul Giamatti, 55, is married to Elizabeth Cohen from 1997 to an undisclosed date in the 2000s. Generally, Paul Giamatti keeps the details of his personal life a secret and away from the spotlight. He has a son but his name is not known.
As far as Paul’s past life is concerned, he has not been married.
- Girlfriend: None
- Ex-Girlfriend: None
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Elizabeth Cohen
- Children: One
- Son: Name not known
- Daughter: None
Paul Giamatti’s Career, Awards, and Nominations
Giamatti was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor based on his role in Cinderella Man. In 2008, he won a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for his role in HBO’s miniseries John Adams. He portrays United States Attorney Chuck Rhoades Jr in the Showtime television series Billions (Running).
Giamatti produced and starred in Pretty Bird (2008), John Dies at the End (2012), and All Is Bright (2013). As an executive producer he worked on the television series, Hoke (2014), Outsiders (2016-2017), and Lodge 49 (2018-2019).
Giamatti won numerous awards for his leading roles in the following films as
- Harvey Pekar in American Splendor (2003)
- Miles Raymond in Sideways (2004)
- Mike Flaherty in Win Win (2011), and
- Richard in Private Life (2018)
Giamatti continued to play supporting roles in the following films as
- Joe Gould in Cinderella Man (2005)
- Chief Inspector Uhl in The Illusionist (2006)
- Karl Hertz in Shoot ‘Em Up (2007)
- Nicholas “Nick” Claus in Fred Claus (2007)
- Tom Duffy in The Ides of March (2011)
- Theophilus Freeman in 12 Years a Slave (2013)
- Ralph in Saving Mr. Banks (2013)
- Eugene Landy in Love & Mercy (2014)
- Dr. Lawrence Hayes in San Andreas (2015) and
- Jerry Heller in Straight Outta Compton (2015)
Paul Giamatti Net Worth
Paul Giamatti is a popular American actor and film producer. He has a huge fan following all over the world. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Paul has an estimated net worth of $25 million, as of 2022.
Paul Giamatti Net Worth 2022: $25 Million (approx.)