Read details about Jane Levy Movies and TV Shows, Height, Weight, Bio, Profession, Net Worth, Wiki, and more on Megastarsbio.com.
Jane Levy is an American actress best known for portraying the lead role on the American TV series ”Suburgatory”. She has born on 29th December 1989 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Quick Bio/ Wiki
She was born under the birth sign of Capricorn in Los Angeles, California, USA. Jane Levy grew up in Northern California at San Anselmo city. She holds the nationality of America. Jane is currently 32 years old (As of 2021). Her full name is Jane Colburn Levy.
ORIGINAL FULL NAME: Jane Colburn Levy
DATE OF BIRTH: 29th December 1989 (29.12.1989)
AGE: 32 years old (As of 2021)
BIRTHPLACE: Los Angeles, California, United States
ZODIAC SIGN (SUN SIGN): Capricorn
Jane Levy Family and Friends
She is the daughter of Lester Levy(Father) and Mary Levy (Mother). Her mother is an artist and florist, while her father is a mediator. Jane’s family relocated from Northern California to Los Angeles when she was an infant.
FATHER’S NAME: Lester Levy
MOTHER’S NAME: Mary Levy
BROTHER’S NAME: None
SISTER’S NAME: None
MARITAL STATUS: Married
HUSBAND: Jaime Freitas (Divorced)
BOYFRIEND: Thomas McDonell
Jane Levy Boyfriends and Married Life
She was in a relationship with Jaime Freitas, and the couple got married on 3rd March 2011. Unfortunately, their relationship didn’t last long, and the couple separated on 31st October 2011. Jane filed for divorce in April 2013. She started dating a popular actor Thomas McDonellin in the same year. They have been together since 2011, and their relationship is going very well.
Jane attended Sir Francis Drake High School, where she joined hip hop dancing team. And she was also the captain of the soccer team. Jane had started playing soccer when she was just five years old. She attended Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland, where she got the opportunity to play for the women’s soccer team, but she was there for one year.
Later, she was transferred to acting school Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York City. She has done her graduation from Conservatory, New York City.
You may also like this: Carrington Durham Biography, height, age, net worth
Jane Levy Height, Weight and Physical Stats
She is a beautiful lady who has an attractive slim fit body. Jane stands 5 feet, 2 inches tall, and her body weight is 50 kg. She has beautiful grey eyes, and her hair colour is red.
HEIGHT: 5 feet 2 inches
WEIGHT: 50 kg
BODY MEASUREMENTS: 34-26-35
HAIR COLOR: Red
EYE COLOR: Grey
BODY TYPE: Slim
Jane Levy is a wonderful actress, and she had started her career with the Television show ”Shameless” in 2011. Levy has made her first breakthrough in the Television series Shameless (2011). She has got her first lead role in the acting career on the sitcom ”Suburgatory” in March 2011. She is well known for ”Suburgatory”. In 2012, Jane appeared in a comedy movie, Fun Size. Jane worked in a remake horror classic movie, The Evil Dead, in 2013.
In 2014, she starred in Jesse Zwick’s film, ”About Alex”. The same year, Jane starred in a Canadian movie, ”Bang Bang Baby”. In 2015, Jane worked in a comedy film, ”Frank and Cindy”. The next year, she appeared in a horror film, ”Don’t Breadth.” The movie grossed over 150 million dollars. That same year, she worked in an action comedy film Monster Trucks. It was an animated film. In 2017, she appeared in a comedy thriller film, ”I don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore”. She appeared in a horror-comedy movie, ”Office Uprising” in 2018. She starred in an American thrilling television series ”What/If” that premiered on Netflix on 24th May 2019.
You may read: Kindly Myers
Jane Levy Movies and TV Shows
- Nobody Walks (2012)
- Evil Dead (2013)
- Bang Bang Boy (2014)
- Frank and Cindy (2015)
- Monster Trucks (2016)
- Don’t Breathe (2016)
- I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2017)
- The Pretenders (2018)
- Office Uprising (2018)
TV Shows List:
- Shameless (2011)
- Suburgatory (2011–2014)
- Swedish Dicks (2016)
- Twin Peaks (2017)
- Castle Rock (2018)
- What/If (2019)
- Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (2020)
What is the estimated net worth of Jane Levy?
Jane has excellent earnings from her profession. Her main source of income comes from her acting career. Jane Levy has an estimated net worth of $5 Million (As of 2021).
Salary in 2021: N/A
Jane Levy Net Worth in 2021: $5 Million (Approx)
You may also check: Tommy Wiseau Net Worth
Jane Levy Quick Biography
A beautiful and talented actress Jane Levy was born in 1989 in Los Angeles. While studying at school, she was passionate about hip-hop dancing, playing soccer, and of course, acting. That’s why she regularly participated in various performances at a local theatre. Then she entered Goucher College in Baltimore, but after just one semester, she left it and moved to New York, having transferred to the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. She first appeared on a big screen in 2011 in popular television series called Shameless. After that, the film star played the main role in the TV series Suburgatory since 2011 and up till 2014. This particular project brought her worldwide fame and recognition.
The celebrity’s other successful works include Evil Dead, Monster Trucks, The Pretenders, What/If, Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, and many others. Today, she keeps developing her path in the moviemaking business, featuring films, TV series, and shows. It is now high time to share more fascinating details about the star’s closest people, who provide her with inspiration and motivation.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jane Levy
- The father’s name is Lester, and he is a mediator and a co-founder of Judicial Arbitration Mediation Services. One of his other biggest passions is music.
- He is very close with a stellar daughter and is very proud of all her career heights.
- The mother, Mary, is a florist and an artist. She shares a tight bond with Jane and can be often seen on her daughter’s social media.
- The celebrity has an older brother Simon, who drew his first breath in 1986. He resides in San Francisco, where he works as an associate attorney at Keesal, Young & Logan. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no information regarding her personal life.
- Coming closer to Levy’s private life, she married a Portuguese actor, director, and screenwriter Jaime Freitas in 2011 and up till 2013. The two lovebirds, jane and Jamie, tied the knot in March 2011; however, they decided to call it quits after two years of married life.
- In 2011 the actress began dating a film performer Thomas McDonell, and the couple has been going strong till present days. He is known for parts in 10 Things I Hate About Life, Prom, The Devil’s Hand, etc. Also, he is a talented music artist who performs with a band called Moon.
- The pair got romantically involved in 2011, and even though they are not married yet, they feel like they are a real family. They don’t share any details of their relationship and make rare public appearances. During one of the interviews, she revealed having an abortion when she was in high school since she wasn’t ready to become a mother.
You just read this content on Megastarsbio.com. If you have any suggestions or ideas regarding our content, drop a message in the comment section.