Top 49 Feel Good Quotes to Make Your Day: There are countless quotes that can make your day, but not all of them have happy endings. I’m sure you have read inspirational quotes before and wished you could find a little more happiness in your life.
These 49 feel good quotes that follow the same pattern of “feel good” will remind you to be grateful for the small things and to focus on the positive aspects of life!
Top 49 Feel Good Quotes to Make Your Day
Table of Contents
In a world where so many things seem to be going wrong and making us feel down, it’s important that we find a way to get our blood pumping again. One such way to feel good is through a positive quote. A feel-good quote can be the perfect antidote for a bad day and make us smile again.
Here are 49 of the best quotes from some of history’s most notable thinkers, writers, and notable persons to help you turn your frown upside down:
1) Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
2) I have nothing to offer but blood, sweat, and tears.
3) It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. It’s even more fun to be able to do the improbable.
4) I am convinced that the human race is bound to extinction by stupidity.
5) The most dangerous man I have ever met is me. That’s how dangerous I am. If I can’t be trusted, who can be trusted?
6) If you’re going through hell, keep going.
7) We must not allow our firebreaks to grow into forest fires.
8 ) Never give in, Never give in, Never, never, never in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
9) Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
10) Everything that you’re trying to do will always be subject to the limitations of your imagination. You can always do better than you are doing now.
11) The last temptation is the greatest treason: To do the right deed for the wrong reason.
12) The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
13) We shall not cease exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
14) Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
15) If you are going through hell, keep going.
Good Quotes to Make Your Day
16) I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.
17 ) The most important thing about Spaceship Earth: an instruction book didn’t come with it.
18) In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
19) He who can make two ears of corn listen to him may make a cornfield listen to reason.
20) A journey is best measured in friends than miles.
21) You can never cross the ocean until you have a deep fear of death and a love for life.
22) I have learned that people will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. People will even forget what you wore. But people will never forget how you made them feel.
23) Always do whatever’s next.
24) Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
25) If we can dream it, we can achieve it.
26) Try to leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that, at any rate, someone tried.
27) Stick with me; I’ll see that they remember you.
28) We forget what we have done and remember only what we have not done.
29) Your best brains may avail you little against the unexpected unless they are backed by that courage that is ready to adapt itself to every new circumstance of peril.
30) What matters most is not the dog’s size in the fight but which side his tail is on.
Beautiful Quotes That Make You Feel Good
31) The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
32) With heart in hand and feet set firmly, our way awaits us; whatever the task is ahead, we must meet it as our duty.
33) Everybody has talent; it’s just a matter of moving around until you’ve discovered what it is.
34) To strive for true greatness is to struggle forever in the service of one’s self. To strive for excellence is the highest form of selfishness.
35) The best way to defeat an enemy is from within another’s gate; thus, we conquer ourselves.
36) A man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s heaven for?
37) You must accept your limitations; there are no limits to growth; you are limited only by your imagination.
38) People are more important than things.
39) I can be President!
40 ) When in doubt, do the right thing.
41) I could not dig the foundation upon a rock; whereon should I lay the cornerstone on shifting sand?
42) Be so good that people can’t ignore you.
43) Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.
44) The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can’t be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
45) One can never consent to creep when one feels the impulse to soar.
46) The miracle is not that we finished but that we dared to begin.
47) The difficult is what takes a little time, and the impossible is what takes a little longer.
48) Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
49) I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.