Mark Anthony Rosales, aka Mark Anthony Sto. Domingo Rosales is a famous hairstylist, celebrity, Tv star and popular social media influencer. He is one of the professional hairstylists from the Philippines, just like Brad Mondo in America.
Rosales appears in a headline this year, January 2021, when he was suspected for the alleged death case of a Filipino flight attendant Christine Angelica Da Cera. Da Cera Died on January 1, 2021, raised many questions and 12 others on the unnatural death. Here in this article, you will get to know the Biography of Mark Anthony Rosales, His net worth, Wikipedia, Height, Weight and many more things; please stay tuned with us.
Quick Biography/ Wikipedia
Mark Anthony Rosales was born on November 1, 1984. in the Philippines and was fond of basketball playing. He also played for the Shine Elasto Painters, one of the famous Philippines Basketball Association (PBA). Later he changed his career and became one of the famous hairstylists in the Philippines.
- Name: Mark Anthony Rosales
- Full Name: Mark Anthony Sto. Domingo Rosales
- Nick Name: Mark Rosales, Mark Borboran
- Date of Birth: November 1, 1984
- Age: 37 years old (As of 2021)
- Birthplace: Philippines
- Nationality: Filippino
- Known for: Famous Hairstylist in Philippines and Celebrity TV stars and social Media Influencer
He is a Famous Saloon and Spa Named Marqed Salon, located at 59 Connecticut Street in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Mark Anthony Rosales Death Allegation
This year, January 1, 2021, famous hairstylist Anthony allegedly was involved in the Christine Angelica Da Cera death case. Mark’s name attached to the flight attendant death case, which is unexpected to his fans and becomes the headline this year.
Mark Anthony Educational Qualification
Mark Completed his educational Qualification from Jose Rizal University, Later joined Hairstyle Course and became one of the successful hairstylists in the Philippines. Her work impressed many celebrities and soon become famous for his work.
Mark Anthony Rosales’s Net Worth 2021
Mark Anthony Rosales’s main source of income comes from his Saloon, His estimated Net worth around $100,000; being a top hairstylist, many celebrities are the main customers apart from others. He owns Marqed Salon in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Mark Anthony Rosales’ Net worth 2021: $100,000
- Salary: Under Review
- Mark Net worth 2020: $80,000
Mark Anthony Rosales’s Instagram and other social media
Anthony’s Instagram has more than 40.5k Instagram followers, and he is very active on the social media platform.
You can visit her Instagram profile just below.
Some Unknown facts about Mark Anthony Rosales
- He is the owner and Director of the Famous Beaty saloon name “Marqed Salon” San Juan, Cosmopolitan Manila, Philippines.
- He is currently on the headline due to a Flight attended Christine Angelica Da Cera’s Death case. His name involved in the suspect list of the Angelica Death case.
- His Brand “Marqed Salon” was one of the sponsors of Miss Universe Philippines 2020.
- Gabbi Gracia, Kate Valdez, Klea Pineda, and Aicelle Santos are regular clients of his beauty saloon marqed.
- Rosales’s have 40.5K active Instagram followers; he is very active in Instagram and has completed more than 2.5K post.
- He was featured one the famous magazine ABS-CBN Lifestyle.
- He featured GMA 7 Show “Unnag Hirit” on January 2, 2019.
- He was featured in a Preview article published five months later, on June 9, 2019.
- On October 7, 2020, He and his Marqed salon featured in the When in Manila Article.
- On January 24, 2020, Candy Mag featured him in his publication
- He was featured in Metro Article published on April 3, 2020
- He wrote for his Marked Salon’s website Wearable hair article on December 27, 2020
- He owns a blogging website Name “Marqed Salon“, where he posts about various hairstyles and products along with beauty and model and celebrity hairstyles and her work on them
- Mark currently made his Instagram profile for the public, and you can visit his profile easily
Don’t Miss: Home Remedies for Hair Loss