Home remedies for hair loss: If you face hair loss or falling your beautiful hair, you can start using some regular products we use daily in our home. It will be a hundred percent safe and cost-free or at a minimal cost, and you can be free from using costly dangerous chemicals and spending lots of money running behind costly hair care.
Sometimes falling hair is a big problem in your life, especially for women. It is not less than a nightmare. Hair clinging to your pillow covers to stuck with your comb, it is a fact that hair problems are problematics may affect our confidence and hair health like physical and mental health. It’s said that the life cycle of a healthy coat is normally six months, that’s why it is normal to fall a few up to 80-100 hair daily is normal, but what if you experience that your hair is falling abnormally and the number is lots more multiple than above then?
The sound goes crazy, right. Shedding or falling hair more than average sometimes leads to Baldness, or it can lead you to a thin hair situation. But the question is why
Why does hair loss happen? The reason may be different for each different person. There are too many reasons which may lead to hair fall sharply in men or women. When your hair root loosens, support to hold it in place, and it finally falls from your scalp. The reason behind hair loss is more than you think.. it may lead due to heredity issues, it may be caused due to malnourishment, may be caused due to fever, or sometimes you are not able to take care of your hair that’s also can bring the result as hair fall.
Some Common Causes For Hair Loss
- Malnutrition: Due to nutritional deficiency caused, malnutrition can trigger the hair to fall faster. Those who face deficiency in protein have Kwashiorkor or Marasmus disease can witness the sharp hair fall. Someone who is frail chances is high to shed their hair fast, apart from that deficiency of various essentials vitamins and minerals. The deficiency of iron, vitamins, B6, B12, etc., may be the main cause of hair loss.
- Heredity: Genetic or heredity plays a vital role in hair loss. If your parents or ancestor have hair loss problems, then it’s expected that you can also be on the same path sooner or later. While growing age, if your parents face the same issue, you might have a chance to follow the path unconsciously because the gene you have received from your parents will do their job silently.
- Stress and Mental Health: One common hair loss problem is mental stress. Today neck cut competition are, human beings have lesser time to spend with themselves. While maintaining 9 to 5 office work or more than that, handling huge pressure times, relationships breaking up, and another shocking incident can cause stress in your life. Excessive stress and anxiety can cause hair fall.
- Hormonal Disbalance: Hormone is a chemical message of our body; any disbalance can cause adverse effects on our body. Which can directly be seen and affect your head. Hypo or hyper hormonal activity, regular use of pregnancy prevention pills for women, and thyroid hormonal disbalance can cause and damages your hair. If you have such a condition, consult your doctor immediately.
- Radiation hazard: Receiving chemotherapy and other radiation hazards takes a long time, and mobile uses can trigger hair fall faster.
- Immunity: Immunity plays a vital role in our hair growth. Hair is called a vital indicator of your normal health and Immunity. Sometimes, those who are more vulnerable to fever, cold, flu, etc., and whose immunity are not good as other people are more often seen to lose their hair faster. High fever can cause and trigger the production of keratine, which stops the hair growth and nourishes the hair, and falls off the relatively high fever of 40-60 days later.
- The side effects of Drugs: Some allopathic drugs can directly affect our hair problems. Those who use anti-represent drugs, cholesterol-balancing drugs, blood thinner drug, anxiety drugs, etc., causes side effect and accelerate hair loss dramatically.
- Regular Care: It Looks like the hair is also a part and organ of our body. Although it has no neurons or nervous system, that’s why we can feel while cutting hair using scissors, and it’s alive. If you want your hair to be long-lasting and healthy, you must rub or massage your hair scalp with oil before bathing for at least 15 minutes, combing properly, and tying your long hair to catch harmful dust and dry.
Recommended for you: DIY Sugar Wax
Today we will talk about a few general Home remedies for hair loss that will help you prevent unwanted hair loss. You can save your beautiful hair without spending too much time and money on complicated chemical hair products. Once you identify your hair loss problems, then you can use these at your home; if you think that these are not normal and may have chances like exposure to Radiation hazards, Hormonal issue, hormonal disbalance, malnutrition, drugs side effects, etc., then you must have to control your Dr. immediately without wasting your time.
If you thought hair care men’s huge expensive hair transplants or something like that? No way…
Even a few small household items can become your hair care material at low costs at low cost. Most men and women suffer from hair loss. Although hair loss is a genetic problem in some cases, it is also responsible for many physical problems, pollution, and stress. It is normal to lose 80 to 100 hairs daily. But if Rose starts to lose more hair than she does, that’s a concern. So it is necessary to pay a little more attention to hair care, which is available at home at the right time because it’s said that prevention is more than cure.
If you think that this haircare will cost a lot of time or money, it is not. Even a few small precious household items/materials can become your hair care materials and save your beautiful hair from falling at a low cost. Let’s take a look at those materials?
Recommended for you: Gorilla Glue Girl
The solution in Aloe vera
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is as good for the skin as it is for the hair. It stops hair from falling and helps new hair grow. It also relieves itching of the scalp and helps maintain the average pH level of the skin. And to remove dandruff and prevent hair fall just like magic.
How to use it?
Take a large aloe vera leaf and take out its inner shell. After that, apply the surface on the scalp and leave it for 45 minutes. Then rinse in cold water. Use it 3 to 4 days a week to get good results.
Fenugreek seeds work very well to prevent hair loss. The protein and nicotinic acid strengthen the hair follicles and help make the hair brighter and more prolonged. These Seeds, which are commonly part of our kitchen, can naturally stop falling the hair from your head.
How to use it?
Soak a cup of fenugreek in water overnight and make a paste of it the next morning. Then apply the paste to the hair and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. If possible, cover your head with a shower cap. Then rinse with water. There is no need to use shampoo. If you use it 2 days a week for 1 month in a row, you will get bright, thick, long hair.
Gooseberry (Indian Amalaki) in hair care
Amalaki/Amla/Gooseberry: Amalaki or Gooseberry is rich in Vitamin-C, Anti-oxidant, and Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients, which works great to stop hair loss. This small fruit has huge power to maintain our health and hair naturally. It can play anti-aging roles, control blood sugar levels, prevent liver damage, prevent heartburn, prevent unwanted hair loss, and many other vital roles. That’s why This fruit is called Amrita in Indian Ayurveda.
How to use it?
Boil 4 to 5 dried gooseberry in a cup of coconut oil. Keep boiling until the oil turns black. Then take it down and cool it. This time massage the oil on the head and leave it for about 30 minutes. Then rinse with shampoo and water. Use it twice a week to get good results.
You can regularly use coconut oil and massage directly on your scalp while applying oil to your hair. These will prevent hair loss and tighten your hair follicle to give strength to hold your hair into your scalp. The protein present in coconut oil helps grow your hair and nourish your hair.
How to use it?
You can directly use coconut oil in your hair. You can use it before a bath or after a bath as your choice but for better results, use it after the bath so that hair can absorb the oil and stay for a long time and not wash out while bathing.
Green Tea Rinse
Do you know that Green tea can also take care of your hair health? The tea can bring back the life and strength of your hair naturally.
How to use it?
Take 2-3 teabags, dissolve them into a cup of hot water, and leave to extract their ingredients. Now leave for r few minutes to cool off and apply this liquid directly into your hair; massage the scalp using this green tea; after are a few minutes, you can use shampoo to wash your hair.
Fresh Onion Juice
While cutting onion brings tears to your eyes? Don’t worry; this onion juice can also cure some serious hair fall, and you can use these kitchen materials to prevent hair loss in the home. Onion Juice has a high nutritional value, great for our hair. It contains allinase, Vita-E, Vita-C, Vitamin B complex, etc. Onion Juice containing sulfur can also help our hair grow faster. Onion having allinase can free harmful fungus, bacteria-killing them instantly.
How to use it?
Just grinds a few fresh onions and extract the juices into a cup. You can directly apply this juice or use it through surgical cotton after soaking the liquid and applying it to your scalp.
You Must Read Tesica Brown Hair Stucked due to gorilla glue.