How much does Nicki Minaj weigh? That’s the burning question people were asking when she appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” in 2018. Throughout the show, Minaj and Degeneres distributed over $150k in donations to fans, with the help of Walmart. Minaj appeared on the show to promote her YMCMB labelmate Lil Wayne’s new album, “I Am Not a Human Being II.”
Ellen brought up Minaj’s weight by saying, “You look great,” and pointing out, “A lot of fat women are so upset with you because you’re so skinny. Before going through, How much does Nicki Minaj Weigh? height, weight, and physical stats, first of all, we should know who she is?
Also Recommended: How much does Adele weigh?
Who is Nicki Minaj?
Nicki Minaj is a Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter, and actress. Born on December 8th, 1984, in Saint James, Trinidad, and Tobago, with (the birth name) Onika Tanya Maraj, she and her family moved to Queens, New York, in 1991. On July 5, 2007, Nicki released her debut mixtape, Playtime is Over, on the label. After a year, she released her second mixtape Sucka Free.
As a teenager, she recorded an early version of ‘Ooh Ooh Baby’ that caught the attention of Lil Wayne, who signed her to his label Young Money Entertainment in 2009.
She released her official debut album Pink Friday in 2010, which reached number one on the American Billboard 200 chart (Minaj’s second album, The Pinkprint, did the same in 2014). In 2012 Minaj starred as the lead role in the film The Other Woman portraying alongside Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann and was awarded for Favorite Female Hip Hop Artist at the American Music Awards.
Quick Bio/ Wiki
Onika Tanya Maraj was born in the Saint James district of Port of Spain, Trinidad, and Tobago, and raised in Queens of New York City, on December 8, 1982. Currently, she is 39 years old (as of 2022). American, and Trinidadian citizenships and her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Real Name: Onika Tanya Maraj
- Known as: Nicki The Ninja, Nicki The Harajuku Barbie, Nicki Lewinski
- Gender: Female
- DOB: December 8, 1982 (12.08.1982)
- Day of Birth: Wednesday
- Age: 39 years old (as of 2022)
- Place of Birth: Saint James district of Port of Spain, Trinidad, and Tobago
- Citizenship: American, Trinidadian
- Professional Career: Rapper and Singer
- Birth Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: Mixed
How did Nicki Minaj become popular?
Fame and fortune cannot come quickly in this life. It comes after a lot of struggle and hard work. Nicki has given her best to get the position.
The things which helped her famous are as follows:
- Minaj is famous for her unique rapping style which is mixed of other accents.
- Nicki’s first and second albums, Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, were ranked the number one position on Billboard 200.
- She was also recognized as a judge of the 12 seasons of American Idol.
- Nicki also became the first female to be selected for the Annual Hottest MC List of MTV.
- Her weird colorful costumes also helped her to get popularity.
Family Quick Info
Nicki was born in the family of Robert Maraj (Father) and Carol Maraj (Mother). She has a younger sister Ming, one younger brother Micaiah, and an older brother Jelani. Nicki’s parents were professional persons. Her father was a financial executive and a part-time singer.
- Parents: Robert Maraj (Father) and Carol Maraj (Mother)
- Siblings: Jelani & Micaiah are brothers, and Ming is the sister
- Relationship Status: Married
- Fiance/ Spouse: Kenneth Petty
- Children: One
- Son: Petty [Papa Bear (Nickname), and Simba (Unofficial Name)]
- Daughter: None
- Boyfriend/ Affair: None
- Ex-Boyfriends or Affairs: Aaron, Safaree Samuels, Drake (Rumored), Lil Wayne (Rumored), Meek Mill, Future (Rumored), Nas, Eminem (Rumored), Lewis Hamilton (Rumored), Quavo (Rumored)
Nicki Minaj’s Life Partner
In December 2018, Minaj started dating her childhood friend Kenneth Petty. The couple tied a knot in August 2019. Minaj disclosed that she officially married Kenneth on October 21, 2019. They welcomed their first child Petty in September 2020.
Also Recommended: Nicki Minaj’s Boyfriend & Dating History
Minaj has completed her graduation at Monroe College in New York City. She has also studied at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
- High School: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- College/ University: Monroe College
- Qualification: Graduate
Why people are curious to know about Nicki Minaj’s Weighs?
For a variety of reasons, many people have questioned Nicki’s weight and height. When someone achieves success, others seek to punch holes in their armor. Nicki was chastised for being underweight and for setting unrealistic body image expectations for young girls all over the world.
People contended that Minaj was behaving in an unhealthy manner and hence ought to be called out. Every individual has different-different personalities and physical stats, so it is not for others to judge or complain about. Moreover, Nicki has a healthy weight. She may be of small height and slender, but she is content with a healthy weight.
How much does Nicki Minaj Weigh?
Minaj stands at a decent height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs 62 kg (approx.). She has beautiful black hair and brown eyes. Minaj’s body measurements are 40-28-44 inches.
- Nicki Minaj Height: 5 feet 2 inches/ 1.57 m
- Nicki Minaj Weight: 62 kg/ 137 lbs
Also Recommended: How much does Megan Thee Stallion weigh?
Some Important Information about Nicki Minaj
- Nicki appeared as a judge in the most popular American reality show, American Idol Season 12 in 2013.
- In 2010, she became the only female solo artist to have top ranking on Billboards.
- Nicki also became the first female to be listed on the Annual Hottest MC List for MTV.
- Her both albums, Pink Friday (in 2010), and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (in 2012) hold the number one position on Billboard 200.
- Nicki Minaj became the first female to be listed on Forbe’s Hip Hop Cash Kings list and created a history.
- She is very famous on social media platforms. Nicki has amassed over 168 million followers on her Instagram account, and 23.5 million followers on Twitter.
Awards & Nominations
Nicki Minaj won three MTV Music Awards, ten times Grammy Award nominations, two People’s Choice Awards, and ten BET Awards.
Also Read: Who is 6ix9ine? Check 6ix9ine Net Worth, Height, Weight, Bio, Wiki, and More