Robert DeLeon ( Born on 14 October 1950- Died on 31 March 1977) was a famous American producer and Managing editor in California, United States. His Magazine name was “Jet magazine.” He is famously known for his wife and the husband of Famous Hollywood actress, Singer, Model, and Social Activist, Diahann Carroll. Robert Produced and worked with his wife, Diahann. Robert DeLeon was the 3rd husband of Diahann Carroll, the famous Hollywood actress.
|ORIGINAL FULL NAME||Robert DeLeon|
|BORN (DATE OF BIRTH)||14th October 1950|
|AGE(AS OF 1977)||27 YEARS OLD( When He has died)|
|BIRTHPLACE||California, United States|
|Died On||Died 31 March 1977|
|PROFESSION||Producer, Magazine Editor|
|ZODIAC SIGN (SUN SIGN)||Libra|
Robert DeLeon Family Background
Table of Contents
How much younger was Diana Carroll’s husband, Robert DeLeon?
This is the top question while we are researching Robert Deleon’s family background. We found a little information regarding the family background of one of the famous personalities.
We have not much information about the late famous producer and husband of Diahann Carroll. He belonged to one of the wealthiest American families, and at a very young age, he achieved many things. He also became a producer of Hollywood and worked as a Magazine editor in California and New York.
|Wife Name||Diahann Carroll.|
|Ex Girl-friends||Not Known|
Robert DeLeon Ex-girlfriend/(Rumors)
- He married famous Hollywood Actress Diahann Carroll in 1975 and was together until he died in 1977. Robert Deleon and car crash and Diahann Carroll lost his husband due to Robert Deleon’s car accident causing her husband’s death.
- Robert Deleon’s accident is the saddest thing that he lost his life at the very young age of 27.
- Diahann Carroll and Robert Deleon were together until Robert Deleon’s car accident happened. He lost his life in that fatal accident.
- Image of Robert DeLeon accident Diahann Carroll’s husband.
Robert DeLeon Height, Weight, and Physical Stat
|Robert Deleon Height||1.76 m (in Meters)|
176 cm ( In centimeters)
5′ 9″ ( 5 feet 9 inches )
|Weight||74 kg ( in Kilograms)|
162 lbs ( in Pounds)
|Shoe Size||8.5 US size|
Robert DeLeon Education Qualification
We have not much information about the late famous producer and Magazine editor and spouse of Diahann Carroll’s Robert Deleon.
Robert Deleon completed his schooling at a local school situated in California and later graduated with a Master’s degree in English Literature from a college. But unfortunately, we have not received more details about his educational qualification and the college. If you have more information about the duo Diahann Carroll and Robert DeLeon, please feel free to share with us using the comments box or contact us.
|Robert Deleon Education Qualification||Graduation in English literature|
Recommended: Mia Khalifa Real Name
Robert DeLeon Career
Diahann Carroll was a famous actor and singer from the Hollywood industry. In her long career, he worked with Robert Deleon, who was his husband. Robert was also a Jet Magazine Editor in California, which was very popular at that time in 1970.
Robert also produced a couple of shows with his wife Diahann Carrol before Robert DeLeon’s accident happened and he died.
How much younger was Diahann Carroll’s husband, Robert DeLeon?
Diahann Carroll was born on July 17, 1935, and Rober Deleon was born on 14th October 1950; hence, Robert Deleon was 15 years younger than His wife, Diahann Carroll.
Robert DeLeon’s full movie list.
We are gathering information regarding this. As of the latest news available, One Tv show, a top-rated “The Diahann Carroll’s Show,” was produced by Robert Deleon, one of the most famous and youngest producers in Hollywood who died in a car accident.
Robert DeLeon Award list.
Information we are still trying to gather.
Robert DeLeon Social Profiles
Robert DeLeon Net Worth
Profession: Producer, Editor of a popular magazine.
Net worth: — Under review
|By profession||Producer, Editor of a popular magazine.|
|Net Worth in 2020||$ Under Review|
|Salary/ Income||Under Review|
|Monthly Income||Under Review|
Robert Deleon accident and Death
Diahann Carroll and Robert’s married in 1975, but their married life lasted a brief period o time. The couple is unable to manage their relationship and is broken within a short period. The domestic issues, i.e., the duo’s conflict, caused a legal divorce case in 1977.
Carroll lost his husband, Robert DeLeon accident; some news support that Robert committed suicide due to pressure from his personal life he ended his life.
Diahann remarried in 1987, and his husband was Vic Damone, who was also an Actor, Singer, and Radio Anchor, The couple who lived with their last husband suddenly separated at the end of 1996.
Before these two weeds, Carroll also Married her former partner Monte Kay and Fred Gulsman. She married a total of 4 men in her life, but all 4 have not lasted till the end.
Some unknown facts About Robert DeLeon & Diahann Carroll
- Recently, Diahann Carroll also passed away on October 4, 2019, because she had Breast Cancer. She died in Los Angeles at the age of 84 years old.
- Diahann got success when she was just 18 years old. After that, He worked with DuMont Television Program.
- She then has a chance to work with the Film Industry and offers come from Carmen Jones.
- She was the Founder and also a member of the Celebrity Action Council organization.
- She also formed a team with other celebrities, among them Donna Mills, Joan Van Ark, Mary Frann, and Linda Gray were the main key roles.
- Rober Deleon married Diahann Carroll‘ in 1975.
- Robert was famous for his Editorial work in Jet magazine and producer role in the Hollywood film industry.
- His wife Carroll got the Hall of Fame award in Television Academy in 2011.
Also Read: How much Does Lizzo Weigh