Jay-Z’s net worth is estimated to be $1 billion as of 2022, making him the richest rapper of all time and the first billionaire in hip-hop history.
According to Forbes, Kanye West has overtaken Jay-Z as the wealthiest artist.
Shawn Corey Carter, aka Jay-Z, is a famous American rapper, songwriter, actor, entrepreneur, and record executive, born on December 4, 1969, in New York City, United States. As of now, she is 52 years old. Jay-Z holds an American nationality, and her birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Real Name: Shawn Corey Carter
- Nickname: Jay-Z
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: December 4, 1969 (12.04.1969)
- Day of Birth: Thursday
- Age: 52 years old (as of 2022)
- Birthplace: New York City, United States
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Entrepreneur, and Record Executive
- Jay-Z Net Worth: $1 Billion (approx.)
- Birth Sign: Sagittarius
Jay-Z Family Background
He was born and raised in the family of Adnis Reeves and Gloria Carter. Jay has three siblings, one brother, Eric Carter, and two sisters, Andrea Carter and Michelle Carter.
- Father’s Name: Adnis Reeves
- Mother’s Name: Gloria Carter
- Siblings: Three
- Brother’s Name: Eric Carter
- Sister’s Name: Andrea Carter, Michelle Carter
Jay-Z’s girlfriend, Affair, Dating, Relationship, Marriage
According to the People’s report, Beyoncé and JAY-Z were tied a knot on April 4, 2008. According to Time magazine’s 100 most influential people of 2006, Jay-Z and Beyoncé were the most effective couple. Beyoncé disclosed that she was pregnant with their first child at the 2011 MTV Music Video Awards.
On January 9, 2012, Jay-Z posted a song, Glory, on his website, dedicated to their child. This song recounted Beyoncé’s pregnancy struggle, which included a miscarriage she had experienced.
On June 18, 2017, Beyoncé’s father, Jay-Z, confirmed that they welcomed twins: Rumi Carter’s daughter and a son, Sir Carter.
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/ Spouse: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter
- Children: Three
- Son: Sir Carter
- Daughter: Blue Ivy Carter, Rumi Carter
- Ex-Girlfriend/ Dating: Mya, Aaliyah, Foxy Brown, and more
Before Beyonce, Jay-Z dated Mya, Aaliyah, Foxy Brown, and more.
The rapper attended Eli Whitney High School until it closed. He attended George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School, where he studied with future notable rappers such as Busta Rhymes (Trevor George Smith Jr.) and Notorious B.I.G (Christopher George Latore Wallace).
He also had a learning stint in Trenton Central High School but dropped out before graduating. Jay-Z references getting shot three times and selling crack during this period in his life in his lyrics and interviews.
- School: Eli Whitney High School, George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School, Trenton Central High School
- College/ University: N/A
- Qualification: High School drop-out.
Also Recommended: How much is Nicki Minaj’s net worth?
Jay-Z Height, Weight, and Physical Stats
Jay-Z stands at a decent height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs 85 kg. He has black hair and black eyes.
It seems that he is physically fit and does regular exercises.
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 85 kg
- Body Type: Average
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Chest Size: 44 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
- Waist Size: 35 inches
How much is Jay-Z’s Net Worth?
According to the Wealthy Gorilla Report, Jay-Z has an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2022.
By Profession: Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Entrepreneur, Record Executive
Beyonce’s Husband Jay-Z’s Net Worth in 2022: $1 Billion (Estimated)
Monthly Salary: 3.2 Million (approx.)
Annual Income: $40 Million (approx.)
Also Recommended: Lizzo’s Net Worth
Frequently Asking Questions:
- Who is more prosperous, Eminem or Jay-Z?
- Does Jay-Z own Uber?
- Is Jay-Z richer than Beyoncé?
- Who is the richest rapper in the world?
- Who’s more affluent, Jay-Z or P Diddy?
- Who’s more affluent, Jay-Z or Kanye?
- Why is Jay-Z so rich?
- What is Jay-Z’s net worth in 2022?
- What is the combined net worth of Jay-Z and Beyoncé?