Stefon Diggs’s Net Worth: Stefon Diggs is a famous American football wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills of the NFL (National Football League). After playing college football at Maryland, he was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the fifth round of the 2015 NFL Draft. So people want to know about Stefon Diggs’s Net Worth.
Table of Contents
- Real Name/ Birth Name: Stefon Mar’Sean Diggs
- Nickname: Stefon
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: November 29, 1993 (11.29.1993)
- Day of Birth: Monday
- Age: 28 years old (as of 2022)
- Birthplace: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: NFL Wide Receiver
- Stefon Diggs’s Net Worth: $12.5 Million (approx.)
- Birth Sign: Sagittarius
Furthermore, you can also read the complete biography and net worth of Stefon Diggs’s brother, Darez Diggs.
Stefon Diggs’s Net Worth
According to Wealthy Gorilla’s Report, Diggs has an estimated net worth of $12.5 million by 2022. Stefon Diggs has earned around $20 million throughout his career over four seasons, ranking seventh among active NFL players as of 2019. However, his current salary is estimated to be $9 million.
According to Crunchbase report, the quarterback has invested in three companies. On Feb 15, 2022, he invested $4 million in Mad Rabbit Tattoo. Once we receive any new information, we will update here. So, you may frequently check our pages for the latest updates.
Stefon Diggs’s Net Worth in 2022: $12.5 Million (approx.)
Monthly Salary: N/A
Annual Income: We will update you soon.
Who Is Stefon Diggs’s Father?
Stefon’s father is Aron Diggs, who died at 39 due to congestive heart failure. At that time, Stefon was just 14 years old kid. So, Stefon took all the responsibilities on his shoulders for his young brothers.
You may read; Who is Stefon Diggs dating?
Who Is Stefon Diggs’s Mother?
Stephanie Diggs is the mother of famous NFL player Stefon Digg. She is among those mothers who are proud of their children’s accomplishments.
Read details about, Stefon Diggs’s Parents.
As for his education, Stefon Diggs studied at Our Lady of Good Counsel High School. He later attended the University of Maryland. He earned a degree in Afro-American with a minor in communications.
Stefon accepted an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland. From 2012 to 2014, he played football for coach Randy Edsall’s Maryland Terrapins. You may also read details about, How Tall is Stefon Diggs?
What Did Stefon Diggs Famous For?
He is famous as an American football wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills American Football Team of the NFL. You may also read details about an English cricket fast bowler, Stuart Broad.
15 Facts to Know About Stefon Diggs’s Profession.
- Stefon accepted an athletic scholarship to study at the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland. From 2012 to 2014, he was a member of coach Randy Edsall’s Maryland Terrapins football team.
- Stefon accumulated 1,896 yards on all-purpose as a freshman, which was second-most in school history. In 2012, he was named second-team All-ACC as a return specialist and finished second to Duke’s Jamison Crowder as the ACC Rookie of the Year. He was named second-team All-Big Ten in 2014 despite his outstanding junior season.
- Stefon played wide receiver and special teams in 11 of Maryland’s 12 games last season, missing just one game due to an ankle injury. During the 2009 season, he posted the second-most all-purpose yards in a single season in school history with 1,896 yards, trailing only Torrey Smith’s 2,192 yards.
- In addition to ranking fifth in receiving yards 77.1/game, he was second in kick return average 28.5 and fifth in punt return average 10. Furthermore, he led the team in receptions with 54, receiving yards with 848, and touchdown receptions with 6.
- His performance against West Virginia earned him 201 all-purpose yards, including three receptions for 113 yards and two touchdowns, 25 yards on four punt returns, and 63 yards on three kickoff returns.
- At wide receiver against Wake Forest, he recorded 105 yards on five receptions for his second straight 100-yard reception game. In the fourth quarter, his 63-yard reception set up Justus Pickett’s game-winning touchdown.
- A performance by Stefon earned him ACC Rookie of the Week honors. Against Virginia, he caught four passes for 89 yards and returned three kickoffs for 147 yards, totaling 239 all-purpose yards and earning ACC Specialist of the Week honors.
- Stefon had 152 yards on 11 receptions, including a 66-yard touchdown against Boston College, earning him ACC Rookie of the Week honors. Among his eight catches for 82 yards at North Carolina was a 99-yard touchdown return to open the second half.
- A touchdown pass of eight yards was also completed by him in the first half. Duke Johnson took second place in the ACC Freshman of the Year voting.
- In his final season at Maryland, Stefon played in only 10 games due to injury. He entered the 2015 NFL Draft following his senior season. He signed a four-year deal with the Minnesota Vikings, which included an assured $227k signing bonus, and $2.5 million deal.
- Stefon caught 84 passes on 111 targets for 903 yards and three touchdowns, ranking him fifth among NFL wide receivers with a 75% catch rate.
- He recovered from an injury he sustained against the New Orleans Saints in November 2018.
- Diggs caught two passes for 57 yards during the Divisional Round of the playoffs, including a touchdown reception of 41 yards, against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Diggs and the seventh-round draft pick of the Vikings were traded to the Buffalo Bills for the first, fifth, and sixth-round picks in the 2020 NFL Draft.
This earned him a fourth-round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. He quickly established a rapport with Bills quarterback Josh Allen. Diggs caught eight passes for 86 yards in his Bills debut against the New York Jets on September 13, 2020.
- In 2021, Stefon recorded his first 100-yard receiving game of the season against the Houston Texans in week 4.
You may also read about an Indian cricket all-rounder, Hardik Pandya.